Looking for a camp site that has:
- Both open spaces and woodland, but sheltered?
- Big enough for at least 70 campers?
- Camping equipment for 4 patrols/36 people?
- More than enough firewood on site?
- A big hut for wet weather/winter use?
- A kitchen hut with cooker for emergencies?
- A toilet block for the chemical toilets?
- Feels like 20 but is actually less than 5 miles from the nearest village?
- Has its own site badge you can buy?
Then why not come to PERTH and KINROSS SCOUT AND GUIDE ASSOCIATIONS’ CRAGGAN CAMP SITE?
(For Scout Nights Away Permits Craggan is classed as a Green Field site)